Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tick, Tick, Tick

The clock is ticking and there's so much to do! I'm sure that I'm going to forget something important - that's what I keep telling myself. I've got the passports & birth certificates ready & packed. Have the extra insurance on the RV done.  Benjamin, Zachary & Joel are packed, Nathan is half packed. The girls, Dan & I are next in line.

I've gotten all the spring booking order checks written up & sent off to suppliers for the bike shop. Dan is contacting Canadian Tire & Worker's Comp for funds that they owe him for parts & labor, as well as any other customer who's account isn't current.

We're waiting to hear back from the Watershed Authority for a brochure order that they need to approve so that we can get them printed before we go. I just printed off 30 menus for the local restaurant, 5 months of calendar blanks for the craft shop, and two other clients want Ben to make them business cards before we go. We are suddenly so wanted for printing projects!

So much to do, so little time....

No comments: