Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Countdown Begins

We have an unofficial departure date on November 22th, and the plan was originally to head west to Vancouver to visit my MIL & brother, then hop over to Salt Spring island to see my college buddy Jane, then possibly hop onto Vancouver Island to see many more friends & my folks.

That plan looks like it is going to change though, as a severe storm front that has hit Western Canada & Montana. We'll just have to wait it out & see whether it is safer to head south first or keep to our current plan. Until then, the countdown begins and I've got to get back to organizing this house before we go.

Today I have to get a set of keys cut (accidentally threw my spares into the town's paper recycling bin - don't ask), return everybody's library books & dvds, call the utilities, & clean, clean, clean! My oldest 3 are in town with Dan, helping him with the inventory count at our store. Hope that Dan remembers to get the oil change done. Hmmmm, I think I better phone to make sure!

No comments: